Friday, February 29, 2008

Today is the Day

I will be flying back to Adelaide tonight.
After being back in Malaysia for a month, I dont really feel like going back anymore.
Home in Malaysia is really where the heart and stomach is.
Family is here and old friends who I grew up with are here PLUS good food is here as well.

On another note, I have 37 kg of luggage, that is 7 kg of excess luggage after one month of shopping and lugging back heaps of new clothes, shoes, books and necessities for a year.
I hope they are not strict or else I have to hand carry my excess 7 kg on board and I sure as hell dont want to do that cos I have my laptop as well!!
Why oh why did I buy so many new clothes and shoes that now I 'absolutely' have to bring back. PLUS just now i was chatting to Wai Ken on msn, and he said that his friend was not allow to bring extra 6 kg to check in. I'm DEAD.

Ok, bye Malaysia, see you in a year.

No comments: