Monday, February 25, 2008

Dessert Post!

Okay, doing a dessert post today. Just discovered Asian Avenue at the New Wing of Sunway Pyramid on the F floor. Its kinda hidden and I didnt realize it the first time I went there.
I like Asian Avenue. Heaps of small nice shops with pretty reasonable prices.
Plus they have some good Asian food shops hidden there. On Sunday, I tried out this Taiwanese restaurant selling famous Taiwanese food:
XXL crispy fried chicken, and handmade oyster mee sua. Damn nice i tell you, wanted to take pictures but as usual I forgot about it and gobbled everything down.
Some more only RM 5.50 each, very reasonable for shopping center price.

So, on Monday, I went back again to try the dessert shop next to the Taiwanese shop.
Its called Snowy Dessert, the chairs and tables are bright pink. Forgotten to take picture of the shop as well. I am not a very good food blogger, am I?

What me and my cousin had:

food
Ice blended watermelon juice and sago. RM 4.90

This is very nice, I really liked it, BECAUSE it had all the elments in a drink that I like. 1. iceblended 2. Heaps of sago. If only it was gassy, it would be the PERFECT drink.

All in all, very refreshing.

food
Mango and black glutinous rice dessert. RM 7.90

Quite nice, but too little mango and too much rice. Not recommended to consume in excess because its just diabetes in a glass bowl. This was ok only, should put more mango.

food
Egg tart with bird nest. RM 7.90 for 2 eggtarts.

I like this one too! The egg tart itself is really nice, the pastry was fresh and realy light. Something special with the bird nest dollop on top.
A little expensive i think.
Me and my cousin actually consumed 2 plates of egg tart but they only charged us one. Only realized it when we were walking back to the car. No wonder so cheap!

In case you havent realized by now, my diet plan has gone down the drain. Nevermind!! I ll diet, exercise, work and study when I go back to Aus.

On another note, I realize my driving skills is not bad, have been driving quite often these holidays. But my parking is OMG, I cant park to save my life! Damn terrible, I am destined to drive small cars my whole life now.!

No comments: