Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back in Adelaide

Came back to Adelaide om Sunday, and I had to start classes the next day. So super tiring! By the way, my luggage was 40.5 kg, 10 kg more than the 30 kg limit. I knew it was heavy, but I didnt expect it to be THAT heavy.
The guy at the check in counter asked me whether I was migrating.-________-
To which I answered, no I am just going to Australia to study. Pffft

I have been SO SO SO BUSY, beacause I just moved and me and my housemates still have heaps of things to buy for our house, plus a lot of tidying up to do. PLUS, I might have a mouse in my house in one of the kitchen cabinets. OMG
ON top of that, there is Uni, my job and my hospital work experience to do. I am slowly dieing

Plus, Adelaide is having CRAP weather now. Its freaking March now,and stupid Adelaide is still in summer.Its suppose to be autumn now, my goodness. Everyday 37 C. Super duper hot, and this Sunday is 40 C. Just kill me la, even hotter than Malaysia. And, I thought the hot days were over.
Please please please, I want cold weather now, cant wait for autumn!

No comments: