Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Last Thursday

The last Thursday in Malaysia for me before I go back to Adelaide on Saturday for a year. I Won't be coming back during Winter Break in July=(

Went out for lunch with Evelyn and Ching Mei at Sakae Sushi.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Food!!
Photobucket
Soft shell crab crepe. I like this one!

Photobucket
Green tea

Photobucket
Garlic Rice.
Usually this is very nice, but that day not much taste at all. Stupid!

Photobucket
Udon noodles.

Photobucket
Californian Role

food
Chicken something, Cant remember.
The sauce was really nice.

Photobucket
Salmon teriyaki

At night, met up with Milaksh who just got back from India (haven't seen this guy in ages!), Sarah and Crissida. Milaksh is still funny as always, and boy can he talk a lot! Even I lose to him. Sweat -_________- Plus, the first med student I met that told me he loves what he is doing.

Went for fried laksa recommended by Sarah.
I Really really really liked the fried laksa cause asam laksa is my favourite Malaysian food, and this was a different take from the normal asam laksa.
The best part is, the restaurant is 3 minutes from my house by car.
Photobucket
The fried laksa.

Proceeded to 24 Hours McDonalds at SS 15 for ice-cream!=)

Photobucket
Crissida, Milaksh and Sarah

Photobucket
Crissida, me, Sarah and Milaksh.

I chose this picture, cos in the pic with me or Sarah sitting on the outside, I look fat, and according to Sarah, she looks fat as well.-_________-


Photobucket
Us!
This was taken with a self timer and it was the final picture from many many attempts. I think we took about 10 pictures sitting on that bench alone. People were starting to look at us funny.

Photobucket
Me and Sarah.
My fat legs against Sarah's long lean ones.
We were wearing almost identical grey shorts.

No comments: