Thursday, March 13, 2008

So Bloody HOT!

I have been complaining for 2 weeks and I dont intend to stop doing so now. It has been so bloody HOT 40 degrees celcius for 2 weeks straight everyday. To make matters worse I have to freaking walk everywhere in Adelaide. Walk from my home to the tram station everyday, walk to the store, walk to uni, etc etc. Just kill me!!!! This is so terrible, even the locals say this thig has never happened before Plus, there hasnt been rain for 2 months. So now there is severe shortage of water, because the fucking heat is just sucking all the water from the river.

Hot weather makes me very very angry! Plus, I finish 4 litres of juice in a week, that is 8 dollars spent on juice per week. (RM24 just on juice -______-) I just got back from work, and I am still in a bad mood, because of the weather.





Real name: Yin Wei Lim

Nickname: small girl, shortie (anything with the adjective short), freak of nature (by my sister), hottie (I wish!), sugar freak and cookie monster -____-

Married: nope

Male/Female: female, I'm a girlie girl

High school: Sekolah Menengah Subang Jaya. Love that school!

College: UniSA in the stupid city of Adelaide with bad weather (As you can seem I am very bitter about the weather)
Short or long hair: medium

Are u a healthy freak: Uhm a little. I like to be healthy but at the same time i will not give up ice-cream, choc and chips. I love salads though!

Height: 152 cm/5 ft Damn short!

Do u have a crush on someone?: At the moment, no. I wish I had one though, im so bored >______<

Do u like yourself: Yeah, I do actually. I wish I was taller and slimmer though, and bigger eyes too please.

Piercings: On my ears only. 2 on my right ear and 3 on my left ear.

Righty of lefty: Righty

First....

Surgery: When I was 4 or something. Had to get some small bump (growth) removed at my head.

Piercing: I was 5 and it was my first ear piercings. My mum brought me to some gold shop in SS 14.=) I totally cried, I was such a weakling, probably still am.

Person u see in the morning: My housemates, Hani or Eileen in the queue for the toilet >_________<

Award: When I was 9 in Standard 3, won some award for getting first in my class.

Sport you joined: Badminton? I wasnt very good at it, but I enjoyed myself.

Pet: I'm not an animal person. Never had a pet. My sisters had fishes though.

Vacation: To Singapore perhaps? But maybe there were ones before that.

Concert: Pussycat Dolls at Sunway Lagoon Surf Club. Got tickets for half price, how awesome! I bought it off some random at the entrance. haha

First crush: Probably in Standard 2 or something with my classmate. Cant remember his name anymore though.

Currently...

Eating: nothing

Drinking: Unsweetened orange juice with pulp. The brand is The Daily Juice Company. Highly recommended brand, their apple juice is just simply the best

I'm about to: Go to bed, but before that check my email once again

Your future...

Want kids: Yeah, 1 girl and 1 boy. haha I'm never having more than 3 kids. My parents have 4 kids and I think its too many.

Want to get married: Of course, I dont wanna die alone, wtf.

Careers in mind: Personal shopper, I wish!

Which is better?Lips or eyes?: Eyes

Hugs or kisses: Hugs

Shorter or taller?: Taller of course, I am already so short,I doubt there is anyone shorter.

Romantic or spontaneous: romantic. I cant handle spontaneity sometimes

Sensitive or loud: If i had to choose, sensitive. But, I am loud, and I like someone who is loud as well.

Troublemaker or hesitant?: Huh? This is weird

Have u ever....

Kissed a stranger?: nope

Drank bubbles: nope

Lost glasses/contacts: nope, I recently broke my glasses though.

Ran away from home: Thought about it when i was young and stupid.

liked someone younger: Hp, who is 1 month and 19 days younger than me.

liked someone older: Hafeez in Form 1. haha

Broke someone's heart: Unfortunately, yes.

Cried when someone died: Yeah

Do u believe in...

Yourself?: I do, however, I wish I did it more

Miracles: Yes, i do.

Heaven: Yup.

Santa Claus: Nope. However, I wish he did exist. That would be awesome.

Magic: Its all an illusion baby

Angels: nope

Answer truthfully..

Is there someone you want to be with right now?: Yeah

Do u believe in God?: Yes, i do

ps: I started writing this post on Friday afternoon, and finished it on Saturday midnight. Thats how busy I have been. This is so depressing.
The title of this post has nothing to do with the tag but its just too hot not to have that as the title.

pps: I am suppose to tag 5 people, but I have to think of which people to tag, and thats taking wayyy too much time.

Cant wait for easter!!! Hot cross buns, chocolates and HOLIDAYS please! I am desperate for Easter Break even though uni has just started, best part is I dont have work starting Mon for a week.

Going to bed now. Yawn

No comments: